Hartfield Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts.
The Hartfield is available with posts in a 4 post square or rectangular arrangement or in a 6 post circular arrangement. Unlike some “shade sails” on the market the Hartfield is supplied with a waterproof fabric that can be left up the whole year round, anywhere in the UK.
- Guarantees: Framework - 25 years | Fabric Cladding - 5-25 years against premature degradation depending on chosen specification.
- Size: The Mendip Hypar is available in a range of sizes - please see individual projects for options.
- Applicable Standards: CE Marked structural steel fabricated in accordance with BS EN1090, Designed in accordance with BS EN 1990,91,92,93,97 for Wind & Snow Loadings (replaced BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings)
- Roof Shape: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Cladding: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The tensile fabric roof cladding sheets are secured using stainless steel fittings and or aluminium "luff" track extrusions
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Are not included on this model.
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
We'd love to hear from you