Hartfield Hypar Canopy
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts.
The Hartfield walkway is the perfect solution where a sculptural tensile fabric walkway or longer canopy is required. Unlike some “shade sails” on the market the Hartfield is supplied with a waterproof fabric that can be left up the whole year round, anywhere in the UK. Longer walkways can be created by overlapping separate Hartfield Walkways.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Fabric Cladding - 5-25 years against premature degradation depending on chosen specification.
- Size: The Mendip Hypar is available in a range of sizes - please see individual projects for options.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Hypar (Hyperbolic Paraboloid)
- Cladding: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The tensile fabric roof cladding sheets are secured using stainless steel fittings and or aluminium "luff" track extrusions
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Are not included on this model.
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads.
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts. The Hartfield is available with posts in a 4 post square or rectangular arrangement or in a 6 post circular…
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts. The Hartfield walkway is the perfect solution where a sculptural tensile fabric walkway or longer canopy is required. Unlike some…
Contemporary and stylish, the Kent Umbrella can be used to further improve any outdoor social area, naturally drawing in individuals to shelter from the rain A fresh addition to our…
The Keston Cantilever Entrance canopy uses a box section straight arm. The roof of the canopies can either be clad with polycarbonate or glass into a patent glazing bar or…
A tensile fabric hypar walkway canopy shelter featuring heavy weight curved posts.. The Mendip walkway is the perfect solution where a sculptural tensile fabric walkway or longer canopy is requied.…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.