Sussex Umbrella Canopy
Modern and stylish, The Sussex tensile fabric Umbrella can be used to enhance any outdoor social space, naturally drawing people in to shelter from the rain when it pours or shade from the rays of the sun when it shines.
Clovis is proud to introduce the Sussex Umbrella, an exciting addition to our already extensive range of canopies.
Clad with tensile fabric and powder coated in any standard RAL or BS colour to complement the environment in which it will sit, the Sussex Umbrella is an alternative to our polycarbonate clad Kent Umbrella. With just one central, or offset cantilevered, post to support the tough and robust structure, the Sussex Umbrella range can be configured in a number of sizes and shaped with either straight or scalloped edges to suit the space in which it will be used. Whichever shape you specify they’ll be a great finishing touch to any project they’re chosen for.
- Guarantees: Framework - 25 years | Fabric Cladding - 10 years against premature degradation
- Size: The Oxford Pagoda is approximately 5m square.
- Applicable Standards: CE Marked structural steel fabricated in accordance with BS EN1090, Designed in accordance with BS EN 1990,91,92,93 for Wind & Snow Loadings (replaced BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings)
- Roof Shape: Tensile Conic
- Cladding: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The tensile fabric roof cladding sheets are secured using stainless steel fittings and or aluminium "luff" track extrusions
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Are not included on this model.
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
Frequently Asked Questions
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you