Adisham Primary School – Court Yard Canopy
This polycarbonate freestanding canopy, has been made to the school’s specification to cover part of their courtyard, to allow the children to play outside in all weathers. This can also be used as a parent waiting area.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Free Standing: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Canterbury
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- Do you use Polycarbonate, PETG, GRP or Acrylic for non fabric cladding?
At Clovis Canopies we use polycarbonate roofing as although slightly more expensive, we find it has a better combination of strength, impact resistance, sheet size and colour, fire / flame resistance and longevity of life than any of the other above mentioned cheaper materials.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
We'd love to hear from you