Warehousing & Logistics Canopies and Structures
In the warehousing and logistics sector, the shipping of goods from A to B quickly and efficiently is one of the main pillars of a successful business. Having goods-in, dispatch and storage areas working as close to full capacity as possible, at all times, is essential to avoid costly delays.
The loading, unloading, and storage of goods under the cover of a Clovis canopy will benefit your business enormously in many ways:-
- By giving personnel a better working environment during inclement weather, helping to keep disruption to a minimum
- Protecting merchandise from potential damage as a result of rain or unwanted sunlight, helping to minimise any consequent financial losses
- Extra floor space for the storage of goods as and when required
Our single or multi-span structures available in several materials such as metal canopies are an ideal solution for a number of scenarios, and at a fraction of the cost of a more permanent structure being erected on site. With a framework guarantee of 25 years and a 50-year structural design life, our canopies are of the highest quality available and built to last, regardless of whatever the Great British weather throws at them.
We are renowned for supplying loading bay and storage canopies, maximising the efficiency of operations.
We also provide canopies for the following industries:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
We'd love to hear from you