Aylsham High School – Walkway Canopy
Freestanding barrel vault school walkway measuring approximately 3.8m wide x 80m long providing shelter from the weather so that pupils/teachers/visitors can get from building to building under cover. The structure is powder coated in blue, has 114mm diameter round columns and an opal polycarbonate glazed roof.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Aylsham
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you