Boston Haven High School – Oxford Walkway Canopy
Boston Haven High School required a walk way canopy between 2 sets of buildings which had 3 different roof heights and did not obstruct what was already a confined space. We provided our Oxford style barrel vault canopy with a tensile PVC fabric roof, columns were cranked at an angle to maximise space and enable our canopy to overhang the various building eaves.
The project was completed in 3 days from ground works by others.
- Shape: Oxford Barrel Vault
- Support: Posts and Wall Brackets
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Boston, Lincolnshire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
We'd love to hear from you