Broad Oak Garden Centre – Planteria Canopy
Garden Centre Planteria canopy size 6.4m wide x 21.82m long (Twin span) is provided by the Diamond, fabric-clad roof, free-standing structure with lattice-hoops that arch to the apex. A solid, aesthetically pleasing design which is both light and airy, excellent for display areas and walkways.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Heathfield, East Sussex
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
We'd love to hear from you