Cirencester KingsHill School – Oxford Canopy
This canopy at 6.5m wide x 10.8m long is made up of 139mm dia round columns, 100 x 100 box eaves beams and trellis hoops which has a multiwall polycarbonate glazed roof. Ideal for a schools dining/social area.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Gloucestershire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you