Comberton Village – Extra Large dining area cover
This Duxford “King Size” canopy is 15m wide x 10m deep with multiwall polycarbonate cladding to the roof. Part of the design brief was to have a canopy with sufficient impact so as not to be lost against the adjacent swimming pool building.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Cambridgeshire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you