Country Gardens Pulborough – Planteria Canopy
A Crescent Barrel Vault fabric structure beautifully covers the entire expanse of this Garden Centre. Light and airy fabric-clad roof, keeps lighting levels high. This example showing a structure 9.7m wide x 36m long allows an ‘outdoor-indoor’ feel whilst being protected from wet and windy weather. Lighting can be easily suspended from wide lattice hooped arches of its frame.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Sussex
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.