Frimley Park Hospital – Ambulance Parking Canopy
A bespoke hospital ambulance parking canopy with central columns and branch supported roof 6m wide x 21m long, clad in 6mm solid clear polycarbonate.
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing
- Sidewall Panels: Polycarbonate
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Surrey
Frequently Asked Questions
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.