Godolphin Infants School outside Oxford covered play canopy
Measuring 4.7m wide x 38m long this Oxford lean-to canopy provides shelter from all of the elements for all of the Key Stage 1 classrooms. The canopy under sails the building eaves along its entire length and allows natural daylight through the upper section of the windows into the classrooms. We were able to utilise spacings of up to 7m between columns to reduce the number of columns required to 14 (2 x rows of 7) and find the most suitable locations to allow for free flow and not to obscure windows and doorways. The entire project including excavating/casting foundations, erecting the canopy and reinstating with soft play to complement the existing surface was completed inside 2 weeks.
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Slough
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
We'd love to hear from you