Greenshires Group – Entrance Canopy with Infill Panels
At 4.44m wide x 3m deep, post and wall-bracketed Oxford style entrance canopy, supports front glass infill panels for added weather protection. This also provides an area for social gatherings as well as a wall for signage display.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Sidewall Panels: Polycarbonate
- Support: Posts and Wall Brackets
- Hoop Style: Lattce
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
Frequently Asked Questions
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
We'd love to hear from you