Our client required a canopy solution that would connect 3 distinctly separate buildings 60m apart within their campus, allowing pupils and staff to move freely between them no matter what the weather was like outside. The solution we provided was our Ascot walkway canopy which allowed us to change direction when needed and negotiate changes in ground level (20m ramp), aluminium powder coated flashings were used to connect up to all 3 buildings while remaining free standing. The roof was clad with tensile PVC fabric with aluminium gutters and downpipes (with PPC finish) at eaves.
The canopy was installed including all ground works in 8 days
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Guilsborough
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you