Henry Tyndale School – Playground Canopy
This is a fine example of 2 classrooms sharing one divided play area but using only one canopy. Using only 6 columns we managed to cover 300m² with our Oxford lean to style canopy with a tensile PVC fabric clad roof. Columns were located deliberately in front of existing window mullions and avoiding door ways while standing off the building to allow for maintenance and opening of windows.
Size 3m wide x 10m deep
Time on site 4 days including all groundworks.
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Farnborough
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
We'd love to hear from you