Highlands House – Entrance Canopy
Highlands House , was an entrance canopy to the front of a new reception area for the NHS. sort of an extended Uxbridge style with feature legs and a clear polycarbonate roof. The overall size of the canopy was 2.2m wide x 4.1m deep and the front gable end “D” was supplied with signage, Highlands House Reception.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Posts and Wall Brackets
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Frequently Asked Questions
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
We'd love to hear from you