HMS Collingwood – Entrance Canopy
A colour matched Uxbridge entrance canopy incorporating side panels to temper the strong side wind that previously tended to pull the door away from the unwary user. 3m wide x 2m deep
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Sidewall Panels: Polycarbonate
- Support: Posts and Wall Brackets
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Fareham
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you use Polycarbonate, PETG, GRP or Acrylic for non fabric cladding?
At Clovis Canopies we use polycarbonate roofing as although slightly more expensive, we find it has a better combination of strength, impact resistance, sheet size and colour, fire / flame resistance and longevity of life than any of the other above mentioned cheaper materials.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
We'd love to hear from you