London City Airport – Covered Walkway
We have installed two Kingston covered walkway canopies over the disabled access ramps on the airside part of the airport. This Kingston canopy is 2.2m wide x 7.2m long. Polycarbonate roof, Mono-pitched Lean-to style affords good protection in this exposed site. Ideally suits Public Transport areas/Industrial/Commercial/Retail premises.
- Shape: Mono-pitched Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
- What are Building Regulations and will they affect me?
In relation to our canopies Building Regulations specify the standard to which they should be built i.e. strength, fire rating of materials etc. Again it is advisable to contact your local Building Control officer(s), as a rule of thumb any canopy over 30m2 will require conformity to building regulations and an application will need to be made although this figure can be lower. Most of our structures are supplied conforming to the requirements for these regulations as standard and generic sets of structural calculations can be supplied free of charge to demonstrate to Building Control the integrity of the proposed structure and foundations.
We'd love to hear from you