Uxbridge wall mounted cantilever canopy 1m deep x 2.73m with stainless steel supporting tie rods and 6mm solid clear polycarbonate to the roof. The framework has been colour matched to the existing aluminum doors and windows.
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Building Supported Cantilever
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Derbyshire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
We'd love to hear from you