National Grid – Entrance Canopy
Uxbridge 3m wide x 2m deep, entrance canopy, supported on two posts and secured back to the wall. The polycarbonate roof and galvanised steel finish match existing rails to complete the finished look
- Shape: Curved Barrel Vault
- Support: Posts and Wall Brackets
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Leicestershire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
We'd love to hear from you