An example of the Oxford cantilever walkway with a flame retardant PVC cover, used on Nestle (project dove) a new manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, used for pedestrian access to various sections of the building.
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Lattice
- Cladding Type: Fabric
- Location: Warwickshire
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
We'd love to hear from you