Rochford Hospital – Entrance Canopy
A modern, cantilever design, supported from stainless tie bars, pitched back towards building, with a colour matched rear gutter included.1.8m deep x 4.0m long laminate glass Entrance Canopy.
- Shape: Mono-pitched Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing Cantilever
- Cladding Type: Glass Canopies
- Location: Rochford, Essex
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
We'd love to hear from you