Ultra Electronics Greenford Oxford Entrance Canopy
The client required an entrance canopy to protect a busy thoroughfare for employees passing between buildings.
We designed and installed a curved polycarbonate glazed mono pitch roof over sailing existing concrete porch, supported on 4 columns connected to existing brickwork (connections to structural engineers details). Side walls glazed with 6mm solid clear polycarbonate and inside a polyester powder coated handrail suspended off the canopy.
Size 2.6m deep x 2.4m wide
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Sidewall Panels: Polycarbonate Canopy Panels
- Support: Free Standing
- Hoop Style: Single Box
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Greenford
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
We'd love to hear from you