Warneford Hospital – Entrance Approach Walkway
This special bespoke clear polycarbonate cantilever canopy was designed by a local architect to suit a very narrow entrance approach walkway to one of the wards at the hospital. This permanent structure was painted in the NHS blue.
- Shape: Curved Lean-to
- Support: Free Standing Cantilever
- Cladding Type: Polycarbonate
- Location: Headington
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you fix your canopies directly onto tarmac?
No, all canopies are fixed on to concrete pads or bases as the structures can lift out from the ground if not fixed into a suitable concrete base due to the uplift created by wind acting on the roof area.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
We'd love to hear from you