Ascot Walkway Canopy
Polycarbonate or fabric clad, low rise curved barrel covered walkway.
Available as either low rise barrel, flat or pitched the Kingston canopy is ideal for use as a covered walkway. The simple design of the roof and supporting structure facilitates changes of height and direction. The roof consists of a self-supporting aluminium glazing system using secret fix fixings.
a href=”/walkway-canopy-kingston-polycarbonate-2/”>Kingston Polycarbonate
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight
- Size: The maximum width for the Kingston is around 5m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape -1: Low Rise Barrel Vault
- Roof Shape -2: Flat Lean-To
- Roof Shape -3: Pitched
- Polycarbonate Cladding: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
The Ascot Cantilever walkway canopy uses a more substantial single piece arch. The roof of the canopies can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate.
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts. The Hartfield walkway is the perfect solution where a sculptural tensile fabric walkway or longer canopy is required. Unlike some…
Polycarbonate or glass cladding, dual pitch walkway. Downloads Keston Polycarbonate
Ideal for narrower play areas or covered walkway shelters, the Oxford twin hoop, trellis arch design is one of the most popular in our range of canopies. Ideal for narrower…
These new residential apartments have basement parking, the requirement was for protection between doors and stairwells. Toughened glass panel sidewalls were also supplied giving increased weather protection. The walkway satisfied…
Ascot Barrel Link Walkway
The college had an existing steel clad walkway canopy servicing the 2 parallel school blocks which had reached the end of its serviceable life and wanted to replace it with…
A series of Ascot walkways 65-70m long in total connecting the main building with other areas of the school, so that the students are kept dry in bad weather.
Kingston Barrel Walkway canopy measuring 2m wide x 31m long linking the infant and junior schools to enable staff and children to transfer between buildings protected from inclement weather.
A freestanding, Kingston Barrel-vault, opaque polycarbonate roofed canopy is 4.25m x 10.42m long. Provides a connecting walkway between facilities and weather protection for under-seated, eating area. Would suit most social…
This L Shaped, Kingston Walkway connects the buildings either side, with the addition of glass infill panels along its length. Installation of panels will afford an almost enclosed area for…
Freestanding barrel vault school walkway measuring approximately 3.8m wide x 80m long providing shelter from the weather so that pupils/teachers/visitors can get from building to building under cover. The structure…
Frequently Asked Questions
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.