Keston Mono Lean-to Canopy
Polycarbonate or glass cladding, lean-to style mono-pitch walkway.
- Guarantees: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight
- Size: To client requirements
- Applicable Standards: CE Marked structural steel fabricated in accordance with BS EN1090, Designed in accordance with BS EN 1990,91,92,93,97 for Wind & Snow Loadings (replaced BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings)
- Roof Shape: Pitched
- Polycarbonate Cladding: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
Frequently Asked Questions
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you