Ascot Wave Form Canopy Shelter
The Ascot Wave for design is an alternative to the standard lean-to and barrel style. It uses a single rolled tubular box section for the roof arches giving a clean line to the roof. The wave format can be used to butt up to existing walls, over sail existing roofs and gutters without creating an additional roof valley or stand in the open. Due to the double curvature the roof of the canopies can be clad with polycarbonate or other semi ridged materials.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight | Fabric Cladding - 10 years against premature degradation
- Size: The maximum width for the Oxford is around 10m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Low Rise Barrel Vault
- Polycarbonate Cladding - Option 1: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Fabric Caldding - Option 2: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The fabric roof cladding sheets are tensioned into and retained by our own aluminium cladding retention rail system
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
The Crescent is a large span fabric clad canopy structure using a tapered trellis arch design. It is ideal for large communal areas such as covered outdoor dining and recreation…
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts. The Hartfield walkway is the perfect solution where a sculptural tensile fabric walkway or longer canopy is required. Unlike some…
A tensile fabric hypar canopy shelter featuring heavyweight curved posts. The Hartfield is available with posts in a 4 post square or rectangular arrangement or in a 6 post circular…
Contemporary and stylish, the Kent Umbrella can be used to further improve any outdoor social area, naturally drawing in individuals to shelter from the rain A fresh addition to our…
This modernistic, wave, polycarbonate roofed, 2m deep x 4.8m wide entrance canopy provides an aesthetic line over a large glass frontage. The simple but eye-catching design draws your attention to…
At 7m wide x 24m long this single hoop Ascot wave canopy creates an elegant outdoor dining and break out area for The Dormston School. Opal polycarbonate was chosen for…
Lancashire County Council approached us to design manufacture and install a canopy solution to provide shelter for a yet to be installed ramp to provide access for all to the…
Frequently asked questions
- Are your canopies usable all year in all weathers?
Yes unlike some solutions that need to be taken down in the winter or during high winds our canopies are designed to be useable all year round. The cladding materials as well as providing shade are also waterproof so that they can be used during wet weather.
- How are the fabric sheets attached to the framework?
Fabric sheets are securely attached all round using an aluminium cladding rail system, which has been tried, tested and proven for over 30 years.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.