Keston Lean-to Canopy
The Keston is a polycarbonate mono-pitched canopy purpose designed for the public market, this is not a lightweight domestic canopy designed for the patio. Using structural steel sections large uninterrupted spans can safely be achieved.
The Keston is a mono-pitched polycarbonate canopy purpose designed for the public market, this is not a lightweight domestic canopy designed for the patio. Using structural steel sections large uninterrupted spans can safely be achieved. The lean-to format can be used to butt up to existing walls or over sail existing roofs and gutters without creating an additional roof valley.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight
- Size: The maximum width for the Keston is around 7m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Flat Lean-To
- Polycarbonate Cladding: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
Frequently Asked Questions
We'd love to hear from you