Uxbridge Entrance Canopy
Our most popular design of Entrance Canopy the Uxbridge can be supplied with 2 or more columns and either free standing or wall supported and is clad in solid sheet polycarbonate
The Uxbridge Polycarbonate Entrance Canopy is our most popular standard design of polycarbonate Entrance Canopy. The Uxbridge is supported from 2 or more columns and is either entirely free standing or also supported from the rear wall depending on column position. As standard the roof is clad in solid sheet polycarbonate.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight
- Size: The maximum width for the Uxbridge is around 5m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Low Rise Barrel Vault
- Cladding: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Solid Sheet Clear Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Chemical or Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads, typically 750mm cubes
The Apollo Polycarbonate Entrance Canopy is supported from 2 or more columns and is entirely free standing. The trellis type beams give the opportunity to position the column legs further…
The Ascot Cantilever Entrance canopy uses a more substantial single piece arch. The roof of the canopies can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate.
The Oxford entrance canopy can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate. Generally secured and supported off 4 columns the Oxford entrance canopy uses the popular twin…
Our most popular design of Entrance Canopy the Uxbridge can be supplied with 2 or more columns and either free standing or wall supported and is clad in solid sheet…