Uxbridge Entrance Canopy
Our most popular design of Entrance Canopy the Uxbridge can be supplied with 2 or more columns and either free standing or wall supported and is clad in solid sheet polycarbonate
The Uxbridge Polycarbonate Entrance Canopy is our most popular standard design of polycarbonate Entrance Canopy. The Uxbridge is supported from 2 or more columns and is either entirely free standing or also supported from the rear wall depending on column position. As standard the roof is clad in solid sheet polycarbonate.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight
- Size: The maximum width for the Uxbridge is around 5m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Low Rise Barrel Vault
- Cladding: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Solid Sheet Clear Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Chemical or Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads, typically 750mm cubes
The Apollo Polycarbonate Entrance Canopy is supported from 2 or more columns and is entirely free standing. The trellis type beams give the opportunity to position the column legs further…
The Ascot Cantilever Entrance canopy uses a more substantial single piece arch. The roof of the canopies can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate.
The Oxford entrance canopy can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate. Generally secured and supported off 4 columns the Oxford entrance canopy uses the popular twin…
Our most popular design of Entrance Canopy the Uxbridge can be supplied with 2 or more columns and either free standing or wall supported and is clad in solid sheet…
An Uxbridge polycarboante entrance canopy measuring 3m x 2m installed to the front entrance of this surgery. The framework has been colour matched to the aluminium window and door surrounds.
The location of the site and position of the door meant that a canopy was required to offer protection from the elements whilst the staff use their keyless entry system.
These 3 Uxbridge with 6mm polycarbonate glazing have been located in three different entrances of the hospital to offer protection from the elements
The main entrance now has the benefit of an Uxbridge 6mm solid clear polycarbonate canopy that given protection for anyone entering the main school.
The Uxbridge entrance canopy with 6mm solid clear polycarbonate has been installed to the main entrance of this office building to protect visitors and staff.
Site: R N Home & Heating St Asaph Denbeighshire Wales. 5.0M wide x 3.0M deep Uxbridge Entrance Canopy with Opal finish Polycarbonate Roofing structure. Designed to provide cover for customers…
The Uxbridge canopy with solid clear polycarbonate was install to the main entrance to the school, to help visitors locate the main entrance more easier