Oxford Entrance Canopy
The Oxford entrance canopy can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate. Generally secured and supported off 4 columns the Oxford entrance canopy uses the popular twin hoop, trellis arch design.
The Oxford entrance canopy can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate. Generally secured and supported off 4 columns the Oxford entrance canopy uses the popular twin hoop, trellis arch design. Side panels of glass or polycarbonate can be added further increasing the protection given to entrance doors.
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight | Fabric Cladding - 10 years against premature degradation
- Size: The maximum width for the Oxford is around 7m but each canopy as fabricated to suit the clients requirements.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings
- Roof Shape: Low Rise Barrel Vault
- Polycarbonate Cladding - Option 1: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Fabric Caldding - Option 2: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The fabric roof cladding sheets are tensioned into and retained by our own aluminium cladding retention rail system
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutters included as standard to both eaves sides, with down pipes terminating at ground level
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads typically 800mm square x 600mm deep
The Apollo Polycarbonate Entrance Canopy is supported from 2 or more columns and is entirely free standing. The trellis type beams give the opportunity to position the column legs further…
Our most popular design of Entrance Canopy the Uxbridge can be supplied with 2 or more columns and either free standing or wall supported and is clad in solid sheet…
The Ascot Cantilever Entrance canopy uses a more substantial single piece arch. The roof of the canopies can either be clad with flame retardant waterproof fabric or polycarbonate.
The Cambridge Free Standing Cantilever structure can be used as an entrance canopy or extended to create a covered walkway. Supplied either with bolted glass or polycarbonate or 6.4mm glass…
Oxford XL Barrel 9m x 5.5m with PVC roof sheet acting as an entrance canopy and passenger drop off / collection area at this off airport parking facility.
Free standing barrel vault entrance canopy, affording protection from the elements. Uses waiting area, access, smoking shelters. The Structure shown is 3.3m wide x 2.5m deep and is 4 legged.
7m wide x 2.9m deep, Oxford curved barrel-vault, large stylish entrance canopy provides good coverage with a gable-end D infill panel for additional protection and signage display. Can be utilised…
Our client’s requirements were to make all points of exit/entry obvious to their passengers when disembarking their cruise ships and making their way via the terminal and across a very…
A freestanding barrel entrance canopy 4m wide x 2.5m deep powder coated green. Supplied to give the entrance a statement especially with the glass front wall panels with curved top…
The main entrance to this Garden Centre was exposed to the prevailing winds. By specifying polycarbonate end panels with this canopy the problem has been reduced and also allows customers…
This PVC clad 4 leg entrance canopy to a size of 4.3m wide x 3.2m deep has aluminium gutters to both sides and is powder coated in blue. This school…
Frequently Asked Questions
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.