Cambridge Cantilever Entrance Canopy
The Cambridge Free Standing Cantilever structure can be used as an entrance canopy or extended to create a covered walkway. Supplied either with bolted glass or polycarbonate or 6.4mm glass into patent glazing bars.
- Guarantees: Framework - 25 years
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS EN 12150 - Glass in building. Thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Roof Shape: Flat Lean-to
- Glass: Toughened laminated safety glass to BS EN 12150
- Solid Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Solid Sheet Clear Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Structured Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Cladding Fixing: A range of patent roof glazing bars are available to suit all types of roof
- Rainwater Goods: A rear gutter is included with a downpipe terminating at ground level
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What guarantees are offered?
Subject to appropriate cleaning and maintenance we offer the following guarantees:-
- Framework – 25 years against failure within design, wind and snow loadings
- Polycarbonate – 10 years against discolouration from sunlight
- Fabric Cladding – 10 years against degradation / failure from sunlight
We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time.
We'd love to hear from you