Cambridge Cantilever Walkway Canopy
The Cambridge Free Standing Cantilever structure can be used as an entrance canopy or extended to create a covered walkway. Supplied either with bolted glass or polycarbonate or 6.4mm glass into patent glazing bars.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS EN 12150 - Glass in building. Thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years
- Roof Shape: Flat Lean-to
- Glass: Toughened laminated safety glass to BS EN 12150
- Solid Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Solid Sheet Clear Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Structured Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Cladding Fixing: A range of patent roof glazing bars are available to suit all types of roof
- Rainwater Goods: A rear gutter is included with a downpipe terminating at ground level
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will our concerns over children and staff safety be addressed prior to installation?
We have been working within schools for many years. All contractors are Clovis approved and CRB checked. Full risk assessments are carried out prior to starting installation taking into consideration your requirements and safety fencing is erected wherever needed at no additional charge.
- What further peace of mind can you give us before we place an order?
We are a sound, family run company with a high credit rating, which has been manufacturing and installing modular steel buildings for over 45 years. A great deal of our work comes from repeat business and recommendations from existing customers (references available on request). We aim for 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. As well as being CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) accredited, Construction Line registered we are a approved contractor to many Local Authorities and large building contractors. You will be allocated a dedicated Contract Manager who can be contacted to answer any questions that you may have at any point in the process.
We'd love to hear from you