Oxford Gull Wing Canopy
The Oxford Gull Wing structure is ideally used as a covered walkway although it can be used as an entrance canopy. Supplied either with PVC fabric roof or polycarbonate into patent glazing bars.
- Applicable Standards: BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS EN 12150 - Glass in building. Thermally toughened soda lime silicate safety glass
- Roof Shape: Flat Lean-to
- Glass: Toughened laminated safety glass to BS EN 12150
- Solid Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Solid Sheet Clear Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Structured Polycarbonate: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Cladding Fixing: A range of patent roof glazing bars are available to suit all types of roof
- Rainwater Goods: A rear gutter is included with a downpipe terminating at ground level
- Warranties: Framework - 25 years
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc sprayed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
The Cambridge Gull Wing structure can be used as an entrance canopy or extended to create a covered walkway. Supplied either with bolted glass or polycarbonate or 6.4mm glass into…
The Oxford Gull Wing structure is ideally used as a covered walkway although it can be used as an entrance canopy. Supplied either with PVC fabric roof or polycarbonate into…
Modern and stylish, The Sussex tensile fabric Umbrella can be used to enhance any outdoor social space, naturally drawing people in to shelter from the rain when it pours or…
Contemporary and stylish, the Kent Umbrella can be used to further improve any outdoor social area, naturally drawing in individuals to shelter from the rain A fresh addition to our…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 35m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.