Oxford Gull Wing Canopy
The Oxford Gull Wing structure is ideally used as a covered walkway although it can be used as an entrance canopy or waiting shelter. Supplied either with a waterproof PVC fabric roof or multiwall polycarbonate laid into patent glazing bars.
- Guarantees: Framework - 25 years | Polycarbonate Cladding - 10 years against discolouration through sunlight | Fabric Cladding - 10 years against premature degradation
- Size: The maximum width for the Oxford Gull-wing is around 7m but each canopy is fabricated to suit the clients requirements
- Applicable Standards: CE Marked structural steel fabricated in accordance with BS EN1090, Designed in accordance with BS EN 1990,91,92,93,97 for Wind & Snow Loadings (replaced BS6399 Pt.2 - Wind & Snow Loadings; BS5950 - Structural Use of Steelwork in Buildings)
- Roof Shape: Curved Cantilever Gull-wing
- Polycarbonate Cladding - Option 1: Flame Retardant (Class 1) Structured Opal (opaque) Polycarbonate with a 10 year guarantee against discolouration from sunlight
- Polycarbonate Cladding Fixing: Two part Aluminium Glazing Bar with rubber gaskets to allow for thermal expansion of the roofing sheets and secure fixing
- Fabric Caldding - Option 2: Waterproof, Flame retardant, coated fabric with a 10 year guarantee against premature degradation. Available in a number of standard colours.
- Fabric Cladding Fixing: The fabric roof cladding sheets are tensioned into and retained by our own aluminium cladding retention rail system
- Rainwater Goods: Colour coded Aluminium gutter included as standard with downpipes terminating at ground level
- Standard Finish: Shot blast, zinc primed and polyester powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Foundation Fixings: Cast in-situ anchor bolts into concrete foundation pads
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can we view existing canopies, so that we know what we are buying?
If you are considering purchasing a canopy from any company, it is in fact strongly recommended that you visit an existing installation to see exactly what you are paying for. At Clovis Canopies we are proud of our work and are happy to arrange (with the clients consent) for you to view examples of our work and structures.
- Will I require planning permission?
We always advise that you call your local planning authority as there are no hard and fast rules. They will advise on whether you require planning permission for your proposed canopy. Although it differs from region to region canopies under 30m2 may not require permission but this can be affected by situations such as proximity to neighbours, listed building status, conservation areas etc. so it always best to check. We are happy to provide free of charge, scaled drawings etc. of the proposed canopy structure to assist your application should you require.
- What colour can the framework be?
Each canopy framework is supplied in the colour of choice from the standard RAL range. A match for most school colour schemes can be found with that range if required.
- Will there be any additional hidden charges to the quotation?
No, our prices are all inclusive.
We'd love to hear from you